Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Newbie intro and recent mods

September 21, 2013 07:32PM
I always liked the Seiko Divers except, I am hard on crystals, so I decided to have the crystal changed on my yellow diver. One thing led to another and you see the result. After that i was addicted, bought tools and started doing it myself with help from the various instruction posts I have found here.. I always use Sapphire crystals. I love the Yobokies double domed crystal because it gives the watch depth. I mix parts between Yobokies and 10watches. They both have fantastic service. My favorite is the Pirate Monster. No matter where I go someone stops me and wants to see it. The Tissot was a bargain that I had to clean up. The original leather band was in bad shape so I redesigned a new one. This is now my second favorite watch.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Newbie intro and recent mods Jpeg Attachments

tareed59537September 21, 2013 07:32PM

Welcome to PMWF! And great work! Thumbs Up (n/t)

Dave M128September 22, 2013 03:39PM

Thumbs up!Smile Very good! (n/t)

IF81September 21, 2013 10:07PM

Very nice (and Welcome to PMWF!)!! Cheers! (n/t)

BobbyMike90September 21, 2013 08:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates