Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

orient titanium case...long story

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
July 10, 2013 01:02AM
I have been enjoying reading your forum and would like to thank you for it as well. So , Thanks

I got here through some googling because yes, i have a watch and a problem. A big problem.
I'll list the short version first and if anyone desires to have the full length, I'll be happy to post upon request.

The watch is a Orient Titanium model CEM58003 (gray dial).
I really like this watch and have been looking for a solution.
The movement needs either rebuilt or replaced if such a thing can be done. And from reading here, it sounds as though some of you could do it.
Why the need for repairs? Moisture corrosion

So what i have to work with. A titanium case and band, dial, hands that need re-painted, fully intact crystal, buttons, and slide rule.

I'm in search of advise as to where to start and maybe someone who would be willing to take a closer look.

I'll attach pics if anyone expresses interest in helping or offering an experienced and professional opinion. I already know that the cost would likely exceed the market value of the piece.

Thanks so much for your time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

orient titanium case...long story

rm3sweet271July 10, 2013 01:02AM

Oh boy, sounds like you might need >> URL

Dave M183July 11, 2013 02:41PM

Re: Oh boy, sounds like you might need >>

rm3sweet114July 11, 2013 06:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates