Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Sottomarino Orca

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
July 13, 2012 05:19AM
I've been experimenting with my own dial designs lately and wanted to try another. I needed a cheap watch to experiment with and decided to get a Sottomarino Orca off of ebay. $39. Now the watch looks pretty cheezy on ebay but I didn't care. I bought the blue one. When I got it I thought wow this thing is not bad. It's a good size and has some heft to it. The band is super comfortable. So I brush finished the bezel insert and the other polished areas of the case. I also removed the paint inside the bezel markers. The watch has a new look that I really like. And the dial is so nice that I decided to leave it alone. I'll have to find something else to experiment with. Good excuse to get another watch!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sottomarino Orca Png Attachments Jpeg Attachments

TheCeladon1258July 13, 2012 05:19AM

Re: Sottomarino Orca

surbarbro312July 15, 2012 12:23AM

Cool mod, I like that extra touch of color. Cheers! (n/t)

Robmks204July 14, 2012 10:00PM

couple more shots (n/t) Jpeg Attachments

TheCeladon242July 14, 2012 01:59AM

Funny how that works sometimes. laughing Looks good. Thumbs Up (n/t)

Dave M154July 13, 2012 12:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates