Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

February 2007: Watchstuff

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
April 16, 2009 08:41PM
PMWF Name: watchstuff

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: Divers and Aviation styles are my favourites; Black faced chronos appear to be what I am drawn to the most...

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: There are too many to list! But if I could have one Grail it would be a Navitimer

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: The favourite watch that I own is probably my Nighthawk for overall fit, look and trouble free use. My grandfather's 1902 Waltham Riverside pocket watch is probably my most treasured

First Watches in the Collection: My first watch period was a manual wind Timex back in about 1974...The first one of my current collection is my Invicta 8928

Favorite Food: Pizza or a good Ribeye Steak

Favorite Drink: Really strong French Roast coffee and Dr. Pepper

Collects mainly: Any watch that strikes me, no rules for my collection other than what my wife will endure

WIS since: Age 10; Serious WISdom started about 3 years ago

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: PMWF, what else!!!!

Age, Family: 43, married with two kids

Profession: IT Technical Project Manager for a large hospital

Lives in: Northern California, USA

Other Passions and Hobbies: Hanging out with my kids, golf when I can squeeze it in, and I do have a small collection of cowboy boots as well

Favorite Quote:
The first is from Stephen Covey:
"While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions"
And here is my newest favorite:
"Be worthy of that to which you aspire"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 11:34AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

February 2007: Watchstuff Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1809April 16, 2009 08:41PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates