Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

February 2006: Jeffc

Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
April 16, 2009 08:37PM
PMWF Name* and link to PMWF Profile: jeffc

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: My collection started with Seikos, then pulled in Citizens and then G Shocks. Only recently have I brought in a few nice Swiss brands. I love TOUGH watches, so I naturally gravitate toward 200M+ divers. Oddly, I have never been diving!

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Well, right now I am in a transition stage with my collection! I am trying to sell some and go for my grail. So, I have always said that the black dialed Omega SMP with sword hands would be my "realistic> grail".

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: My favorite everyday watch in my collection right now is my Tissot Seastar. I love every detail, from the whale tail hour hand to the Seahorses on the logo! [www.fototime.com]

First Watches in the Collection: My first "real" watch was a Seiko my dad got over in Guam. He returned from a Navy "cruise" and I can remember picking him up at the airport with my mom. He looked SO cool in his crisp white uniform! and on his wrist was the coolest time piece EVER! In the early 90's my dad gave me this very watch. And that started it all... [www.fototime.com]

Favorite Food: Believe it or not, my wife makes a chicken pot pie that I love! Hey, I'm pretty simple! I'm really not much of a food guy. I will eat anything.

Favorite Drink: BEER! And just about any kind! The darker and more flavorful the better!

Collects mainly: Divers and G Shocks

WIS since: Hmmm I think about 92? My dad gave me that Seiko. And then I liked it so much I didn't want to tear it up. So, like a good WIS I talked my wife into my "need" for a quartz Seiko diver. The rest... is history!

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: www.pmwf.com. Seriously, I really LOVE PMWF...its my first stop in the Web every time I sit down!

Age, Family: My wife and I are 35. Its just the two of us, with 3 cats and a dog

Profession: I work for the Department of Transportation in the Organizational Development office. My main mission is the delivery of all of our management training classes.

Lives in: I live in the woods in Canton, Georgia. About 50 minutes north of Atlanta

Other Passions and Hobbies: I love fitness and specifically, I love cycling! I enjoy watching the big races and getting out on my bike whenever I can. Between that, watches, and my wife; I am busy and happy!

Favorite Quote: "Leadership is a choice, not a position"

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 08:59AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

February 2006: Jeffc Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1572April 16, 2009 08:37PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates