Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

September, 2013: Dre

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
September 06, 2013 07:48PM
PMWF Name: Dre

Preferred Watch Brands: No real preference for any specific brand, more style oriented.

Styles: My preference is for cleaner / dressier / uncomplicated watches.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: No specific watch, but something truly classic and elegant, like a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: By far the favorite in my collection is my Stowa Marine Original Roman:

First Watches in the Collection: The Seiko Kinetic I picked up shortly after getting married was the first one I bought after my interest in watches was rekindled. Pretty much all of the other early ones have moved on, but this one is staying in my collection.

Favorite Food: Anything off the grill.

Favorite Drink: Beer. Can't grill without beer, can you?! I used to homebrew, before all my free time went to raising a son.

Collects mainly: Watches I like. Cleaner dials, easy wearing. Though blue dialed divers are a big attraction for me now.

WIS since: 2007

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link:

Family: Yes, married, 1 son (18 months old). The Stowa MO Roman was purchased with the idea to have a watch nice enough to pass on to somebody.

Profession: Information Technology

Lives in: Greater Washington, DC area

Other Passions: Skiing, bicycling, homebrewing.

Hobbies: See above!

Favorite QuoteTongueick any of the classic quotes from Army of Darkness!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

September, 2013: Dre Jpeg Attachments

Dave M752September 06, 2013 07:48PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates