Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

April 2012: Carlopmwf

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
June 18, 2012 11:51AM
PMWF Name: Carlopmwf

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: No particular brand or styles. I like watches in general and some model specifically. I have a few that I really like, but there are nice Dive watches, nice military watches, nice pilot watches, nice Digital watches, nice dress watches, etc.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: I don't have a dream watch but if this means a watch I will never have that I really like then this is the Omega Planet Ocean, white dial markers and black bezel.

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: I don't have one favorite watch but I like several, Glycine Combat watches, Incursore, Seiko Alpinist older series,

First Watches in the Collection: Poljot hand wind aviator limited edition

Favorite Food: Any good food, does not really matter, when well made any food from any region could be great

Favorite Drink: Mineral Water

Collects mainly: Anything I like that I can afford

WIS since: 2009

Lives in: Los Angeles

Other Passions and Hobbies: Motorcycle riding, I like pens too.

Favorite Quote:

"WHAT IS GREATNESS?

THE HARDEST TASK one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not.

And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.

For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope.

For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair. And these are not the things of which greateness -- or sanity or happiness are made.

Happiness and strength endure only in the absence of hate. To hate alone is the road to disaster. To love is the road to strength. To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness. And may very well be the greatest secret in this universe."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2012 11:56AM by Dave M.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

April 2012: Carlopmwf URL

Dave M603June 18, 2012 11:51AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates