Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

January 2012: Lawrence Talbot

Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
January 29, 2012 04:46PM
PMWF Name: Lawrence Talbot

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: Love tough looking watches, usually bigger ones. Love Bernhardts, Seiko Divers, Omegas and Panerai for sure.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Probably the 45mm Planet Ocean with a black bezel.

[www.omegawatches.com]

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: Bernhardt Globemaster

[forums.watchuseek.com]

First Watches in the Collection: Still relatively new, but my first was my most expensive: Bedford Time Company, made by Mecaline. Then came the Bernhardt Globemaster, and the Officer, and then a Pam homage.

Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken or Steak.

Favorite Drink: Ice Tea or Coffee

Collects mainly: Watches, old toys, movie memorabilia.

WIS since: Probably about 2010

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: www.pmwf.com smile

Age, Family: 30 years old, with a wife and one little boy, he's 4.

Profession: Adjunct Professor, full time PhD student.

Lives in: Virginia

Other Passions and Hobbies: Love making movies, especially writing and directing. I like working out a lot, and definitely spending time with friends and family. I like camping and hiking too, as well as Mt biking.

Favorite Quote: Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult. - C. S. Lewis

Read more: [www.brainyquote.com]

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

January 2012: Lawrence Talbot Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1411January 29, 2012 04:46PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates