Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

September 2011: Timemiser (Tim)

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
September 19, 2011 11:29PM
PMWF Name: Timemiser

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: As far as brands go I am willing to give anything a try. I do like Seiko for price, style, quality and durability. I like divers, but my tastes are evolving.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: I dream about them all and there are so many but this one fascinates me. It is an incredible work of art and technical accomplishment. Believe it or not, it is not a diver. It is the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Gyrotourbillon 2. It is just above $300,000. That definitely makes it a dream watch!

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: If I had a favorite, I would only have one watch.

First Watches in the Collection: My first in the collection was a graduation gift from my parents. A dress Seiko 8223.

The first nice wacth I ever bought for myself was the same year. I wanted something sportier.Yes it was a diver! A Seiko Sport 100 8123-6099.

Favorite Food: Food should be plural.

Favorite Drink: Any thing I don't regret in the morning! Mostly water. As of late my favorite alcohol is "American Honey" by Wild Turkey.

Collects mainly: I try not to collect too much anymore, besides watches. I am afraid of being on the "Hoarders" show.

WIS since: I have loved watches since the day my granfather gave me a broken, brightly colored sport watch. All I remember is that it was sort of square, with a vivid blue dial along with red and yellow accents. I think it might of been an old Seiko. It sat in my top dresser drawer for years with alot of other stuff I had collected as a little boy. I have no idea what happened to it. I still have my top dresser drawer filled with odds and ends. As a matter of fact it is the same dresser, but I refinished it when I moved out. Yeah, I tend to hold onto things, except of course that darn watch!

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: PMWF of course.

Age, Family: Not quite over the hill, been with my wife 27 years and we have two teenagers, a son and a daughter. My son also has a bit of the WIS bug too.

Profession: Field Supervisor for HVAC company.

Lives in: Georgia

Other Passions and Hobbies: Being with family and friends.

Favorite Quote: Too many. How about least favorite. " You bought another watch!?"

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

September 2011: Timemiser (Tim) Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1496September 19, 2011 11:29PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates