Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

April 2011: Wycombe (Daniel)

Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
May 26, 2011 10:56PM
PMWF Name: Wycombe aka Daniel Z.

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: I like most styles but prefer to wear divers therefore I buy mostly divers.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: That changes, I've had many dream watches over time. Of course I wouldn't mind the Patek 5980 but to keep it realistic I've always had a weak spot for the Oris Chronoris.

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: Of the watches I own? Must be my modded Seiko Sumo, aka "the SuMMo".

First Watches in the Collection: A quartz '80ies Omega Seamaster and a quartz TT Tissot dresswatch.

Favorite Food: Anything charred... Laughing

Favorite Drink: I love good beer!

Collects mainly: Mainly divers, both new and vintage.

WIS since: Since I discovered the Internet and PMWF. Thumbs up!

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: OceanicTime by Lex, a great blog about diver watches of any price range.

Age, Family: 33, married, three daughters. WIS Honeymoon

Lives in: Orsa, Sweden. But a Stockholmian by heart and birth... Smile

Other Passions and Hobbies: I'm a hardcore football (that's soccer to most of you...) and ice hockey fan, I used to travel wherever my team went, all around Sweden and all across Europe during the glory days. Being a father of three and living 400km's from Stockholm nowadays I can't follow my team quite like I used to but I see every game on TV.

Favorite Quote: The one in my signature, I love that quote.
Bertrand Russell
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2011 12:59AM by Dave Murphy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

April 2011: Wycombe (Daniel) URL Jpeg Attachments

Jittery Jim1484May 26, 2011 10:56PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates