Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

March 2011: JP (Jean-Paul)

Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
March 16, 2011 06:11PM
PMWF Name: JP

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: My favorite kind of watches have power reserve and worldtime / GMT function. Hence me favoring Orient on a poor man's budget. Any Rolex Explorer or GMT or Panerai would fit the bill too.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Panerai GMT - PAM321 (see attached)

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: My white M-Force. Even though it is not a worltimer. It has the perfect fit and weight. And a beautiful white/siver dial with a nice MOP glow to it. (see attached)

First Watches in the Collection: My very first watch was a Pulsar Ana/Digi in the early 80's. First watches with actual collection intent were a Tissot full calendar/moon and a Longines Admiral Chrono. I still have those.

Favorite Food: Coucous Royal (Algeria/Tunisia)

Favorite Drink: H2O

Collects mainly: I have about 30 watches.As far as collecting a particular style, Orient M-Force. I like everything about them. Bold look and functional most with power reserve and worldtime. Those are pretty difficult to find. I have 7 of them. I recently got into G-Shocks. I am collecting men-in-black style with reverse LCD display, multi-band atomic G-Shocks. I have 4 of those.

WIS since: End of the 80's , with my first paychecks

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: pmwf

Age, Family: 45, married, 2 children

Profession: Marketing manager

Lives in: Chicago suburbs

Other Passions and Hobbies: Traveling. Never been to Asia. Japan, China, India are on the list.

Favorite Quote: Impossible n'est pas francais

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

March 2011: JP (Jean-Paul) Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim3093March 16, 2011 06:11PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates