Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

January 2011: Dave P

Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
February 01, 2011 05:46PM
PMWF Name: Dave P

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: I don't prefer a particular brand, but for style I seem to gravitate toward chronos.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Zenith El Primero Striking 10th. See attached photo.

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: 1964 Re-issued Heuer Carrera. See attached photo.

First Watches in the Collection: When the collecting started back in the early 90s I bought a TAGHeuer Formula 1.

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Drink: Diet soda

Collects mainly: A majority of my watches are keepers. I collect watches that I've really fallen in love with before I buy them. So there hasn't been a watch that I've taken a chance on before a purchase and hope that it grows on me.

WIS since: Influenced at an early age by my grandfather who was a retired postal carrier who tinkered with watches and clocks. When we'd visit, my brother and I would rummage through the drawers and cubby holes of this huge roll top desk that he used as his work bench. We were amazed by all the cool watch and clock parts.

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link:

Age, Family: 43, married with kids.

Profession: Civil servant. Manager of a training unit.

Lives in: Sacramento, California.

Other Passions and Hobbies: I run. I've run 10 marathons including 2 ultramarathons. My goal is to run the Western States 100 mile Endurance Race when I'm 50 yo.

Favorite Quote: Let's do this.

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

January 2011: Dave P Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1643February 01, 2011 05:46PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates