Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

December 2010: sharkfin (Dave)

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
December 16, 2010 07:47PM
PMWF Name: sharkfin

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: Divers,divers,and more divers. haha. I prefer interesting unique pieces with beautiful movements and sexy on the eyes. wink

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Ok, my top grails of course. In no particular order. Blancpain Fifty Fathoms/Omega Seamaster 1200m Ploprof/Grand Seiko Diver SBGA031

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: Of course the one I wear 95% of the time. Noah Fuller's special, Tsunami diver. wink

First Watches in the Collection: Seiko/Casio/Citizen/Tag Heuer/Omega

Favorite Food: I'm a big time foodie.Street food is best. Asian/spicy/exotic, I'll try anything once... or twice. hehe. I dig the molecular gastronomy or some call it American Nouveau cuisine.

Favorite Drink: freshly squeezed fruit juice wink

Collects mainly: Anything that is cool to me. We boys like our toys. Typical tech gadgets, anything on two wheels, like motorbikes & mountain bikes.
As a WIS, diver watches generally, I dig the vintage retro cool stuff too. Big time Seiko fan boy. As of late, hard core for G Shocks. LOL. wink

WIS since: my early childhood, officially on the forums 2009 Dec. I stumbled upon pic of Seiko orange monster, then I was hooked.
I'm still a rookie on the forums. But my love and interest for watches was early on.

Age, Family: legal to drink and then go vote. wink My friends are my family. smile

Profession: starving artist at the moment. Been a rocknroll photojournalist to line cook in a previous life. Transitioning careers again. What's that term? -A Jack of All Trades, but Master to None. lol.

Lives in: Montreal, Canada. Home of the Canadiens hockey team, and largest Jazz festival in the world. wink

Other Passions and Hobbies: Art/Motorcycles/Travel/Food/Music. I really need to travel and scuba dive more. wink

Favorite Quote: "The Time is Always Now"

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

December 2010: sharkfin (Dave) Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim2160December 16, 2010 07:47PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates