Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

November 2010: Catalin

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2010 02:55PM
PMWF Name: Catalin

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: watches with high functionality and value for money, high-end/high-accuracy-quartz and (mostly quartz) complications.

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: my 'perfect watch' does not exist (yet), but it could very well be a Shellman World Time Minute Repeater with extra quartz thermo-compensation added.

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: as a true WIS that is always a 'moving target' and currently I must probably name at least 3 - the steel E510 Exceed, the 'poor man's Grand Seiko Quartz', and the (modded) Exceed Minute Repeater.

First Watches in the Collection: Well, the two Citizen titanium models with the story described here.

Favorite Food: probably any well-prepared tasty fish plus anything spicy and interesting.

Favorite Drink: Coke Zero, fresh orange juice with pulp/'bits'.

Collects mainly: knowledge, watches, some stamps in the childhood.

WIS since: at least around start of 2003 - as proven by the story here and with some serious blame for PMWF described here smile

Age, Family: 40, not married.

Profession: I am a real M.D. but given specific conditions in this part of the world I am currently making my money being a Computer consultant / Software Architect.

Lives in: Ploiesti, Prahova, Romania.

Other Passions and Hobbies: Science, space, tennis, swimming, a little photography.

Favorite Quote: "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind".[/quote]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

November 2010: Catalin Jpeg Attachments URL

Anonymous User1614December 11, 2010 02:55PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates