Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Watch or Accessory Review Rochet Predator 200 m

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
JP  
Current mood:
October 08, 2012 04:15PM
Rochet Predator 200 m
Ref W505063
Myota Quartz 2405
Case diameter 44 mm (10 to 4)
Case width 48 mm (9 to 3)
Thickness 12 mm
Weight 175 g (after sizing)

20 ATM waterproof
Screwed down crown and back case
Stainless steel 316 L
Solid SS bracelet with solid end link and diver extension clasp
No info on the crystal, but it doesn’t reflect. May be sapphire I am confused

Rochet is a French jeweler based in Annecy, France who specialized in steel jewelry and accessories. They are in business since 1909. They started their line of watches in 2010.

There is only one watch store today in Annecy and a couple French internet outlets that carry the watches.

I actually went to the store in 2010…but was on the way to the beach and had no wallet. When I came back later that day, the store was closed. And I was on my way to Geneva. Came back to Annecy in June this year, on a Monday, store was closed again (note for those traveling to France… when small stores open on Saturday, they usually close on Monday)…. It felt like I was doomed Thumbs Down

Back to the watch…

Everything screams quality on that watch, great size, diver dial and hands, wonderful crown and band. The only downside maybe is the quartz caliber; other than that it would be on level with Boschett and other upscale fashion brands. With that beauty of a watch caliber doesn’t matter to me.

My only I am angry! on that watch is the first link integrated in the end link, I would rather have the first link articulated into the end link; this would have made for an even better fit on my 7” wrist, and a better over all look for the end link IMO.

At the end of the day a wonderful watch, very affordable with a MRSP of Euro 229… I got it online for Euro $150 shipped to the US Thumbs Up

What not to love about that! Cheers!!

- Jean-Paul -

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch or Accessory Review Rochet Predator 200 m Jpeg Attachments

JP2842October 08, 2012 04:15PM

Looks like a nice one! Great blue & love the crown also! Thumbs up! (n/t)

Timemiser227October 09, 2012 05:57PM

Looked it up, but, I was mistaken, was way more south! Blushing (n/t)

James T. Kirk©98October 09, 2012 05:46PM

Nice review and watch JP Thumbs Up I will later move this post into the Reviews section (n/t)

Reto104October 09, 2012 06:00AM

Habe been visiting that area 2011 during vacation...

James T. Kirk©87October 09, 2012 12:31AM

If you go back it is located in town across the Monoprix wink (n/t)

JP94October 09, 2012 03:28PM

Very nice! Thumbs Up (n/t)

Micha87October 08, 2012 09:56PM

Nice job, Jean-Paul, I love the crown! Clapping! (n/t)

MCV92October 08, 2012 04:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates