Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Seiko's repair center...

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
November 18, 2003 04:39PM
Seiko's official repair center is Coserv. There are 2 branches in the US:
COSERV Mahwah
1111 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Phone: 210-529-3316
E-MAIL:custserv@scamahwah.com
COSERV Los Angeles
840 Apollo Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: 310-640-3333
You can send your watch directly to them with a note detailing what you want them to do.
If your watch is still under warranty, of course they will repair it for free. Just include your warranty card.
If you don't have a warranty, they will send you an invoice with a postcard you're supposed to return with your payment. As soon as you approve of the cost, they will do the repair. I've never had them repair a complicated quartz watch, but for an automatic diver, the cost of an overhaul with new gaskets and pressure testing is around $80-90, and the repair comes with a guarantee (I forget for how long, but at least a few to 6 months, I think). Turn around time is about a month give or take a week.
-Kevin
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Seiko's repair center...

Kevin Chan3088November 18, 2003 04:39PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates