Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Watch Customization Shops

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Reto
June 26, 2008 06:20PM

Overview

Watch Shops and Tools
by PMWFers

Click on logo to visit!Name,OwnerSpecialtiesDetails
MK II Watches, Bill YaoParts, customizations, watches, dials, crystals, hands 
North East Watch Works, DuarteCustomizations, special discounts for PMWFers!Click here
Everest Watch Works, Kent ParksRedials, relume, custom dials, customizations 
Kevin's Russian Time, Kevin M. Jankoski (KMJ1966)We do reluming, source parts for Russian watches and do repairs on Russian watches 
Watch Bitz, Col Miles (trailboss99)We supply a range of tools and watchmaking supplies to both the general public and watchmakers world wide.I can offer registered PMWF's trade pricing which is much lowerHow to get lower prices
Carignan Watch Co. Inc.Denis Carignan  Expert watch repair and restoration 
Watchmann.com, Greg Stein WatchMann.com is dedicated to offering affordable, uncommon, and high quality new watches 
Tiktox, KeithTiktox offers PMWFers a 10% discount, use coupon code PM10WF 

Details

North East Watch Works

North East Watch Works specializes in watch modification and installation of custom and replacement parts (dials, hands, crystals, bezel inserts, chapter rings, etc.) as well as case, bezel and bracelet and clasp bead blasting. I also do minor repairs, movement swaps, water resistance testing, regulator adjustment and demagnetization of mechanical movements, battery and gasket replacement, among other services. North East Watch Works can provide all these services at affordable rates, quickly and with professional pride and quality workmanship. I provide dial and hands replacement service, sourcing hard to find parts, watch customization, crystal and bezel replacement services, regulator adjustment, etc.
I offer discounts to registered PMWFers on bead blasting and crystal installations.

Watch Bitz

We supply a range of tools and watchmaking supplies to both the general public and watchmakers world wide. All our tools are sourced in Hong Kong and China and my Biz partner travels there twice a year to ensure we only stock quality. We buy and import direct to get the best prices. We also have an agent in China to ensure the stuff we get is what Alan specified while there. Alan is a registered watchmaker and I'm learning so we use what we sell. I can offer registered PMWF's trade pricing which is much lower than the prices shown in the public area of the webstore. Members should quote PMWF as the forum in the appropriate section of the registration page and include their forum nick in brackets after their first name in the name field. I will then manually upgrade them to trade pricing. This takes about 24 hours and they will then have access to the reduced price structure.

Col Miles col@watchbitz.com.au .

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 06:25AM by Reto.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch Customization Shops Image Attachments URL

Reto24443June 26, 2008 06:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates