Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: ROLEX OYSTERQUARTZ DATEJUST STAINLESS STEEL 1979. REDUCED!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2014 09:58PM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): 90%
Sale/Trade Price: $2000 FIRM
Payment Method(s): Paypal only
Email Address: shingles06@gmail.com

Model #17014
Quartz Movement
Stainless Steel Case
Stainless Steel Integrated Bracelet
Quartz movement Caliber 5035

Case
Stainless Steel Case is 36mm diameter.
18k White gold fluted bezel.
Sapphire Crystal.
Blue Dial.

Integrated Bracelet

Functions
Quickset Date, sweep second hand.

Others
Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown.

Comments
100% genuine Rolex – limited production quickset model.This is a very handsome Rolex stainless steel Oysterquartz Datejust watch. It is the desired quickset model with a sapphire crystal and a blue dial. The Oysterquartz was a very limited production quartz timepiece that is no longer being offered by Rolex. Finding one in this good condition doesn’t happen often! The stainless steel case with solid 18k white gold fluted bezel is in excellent condition with no damage, maybe a few hairlines. The case diameter is 38mm; not counting the Rolex signed screw-down crown. The blue Rolex dial with raised white gold stick markers is free of any blemishes. This color provides a very rich and elegant look. The sapphire crystal is also unmarked. The Rolex quartz movement with quickset date function is keeping perfect time. The date snaps crisply into place at midnight as it should and is easily seen under the cyclops (I know, some people don’t like cyclops). The Ref #17010 stainless steel Oysterquartz integrated bracelet with Rolex signed clasp is in excellent condition with very light signs of careful wear. The clasp is adjustable, my wrist is about 7" (I wear a watch in front of the wrist bone) and it fits perfectly as it sits with room either way from smaller to larger. No box, papers or extra links, sorry.

C’mon, you know you want this beautiful Rolex. These don’t come around that often, there just weren’t that many made. Rolex only made about 500 of these a year and that includes all the variations. Don’t let this one get away.

NOTE: The photos may show some dust marks here and there and the blue dial color isn’t as intense as shown in some of the photos. That’s just the way the camera saw it. I am selling this watch for the wife of a friend (RIP) and have no reason to believe this is anything but a genuine Rolex. It has been in a bank box for a while and there are no records of any service having been done along the way. I will be posting several other of his watches shortly in the "under $1000" forum. For more info on this watch refer to [beckertime.com]

It’s yours for a steal: $2000 . Paypal (or questions or comments) at shingles06@gmail.com. Price includes insured and trackable shipping. Shipped only to CONUS, no international shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2014 12:30AM by Allan Zirlin.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: ROLEX OYSTERQUARTZ DATEJUST STAINLESS STEEL 1979. REDUCED! Jpeg Attachments URL

Anonymous User230March 25, 2014 09:58PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates