Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Genuine Cartier 1970's Tank case. 18 J

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 13, 2013 03:24AM
Condition (TZ Scale): Very Good (It has some signs of wear on the case, the crystal has scratches that i was honest enough to show, the face to my eye does not have any major defects under the crystal)

Price $1599

Will consider trades for appropriately valued watches, but prefer large face 42mm and up depending on the brand.
Payment Method(s): PAYPAL
Email Address: laxdoc+watch ...at...gmail....dot....com
Shipping USPS INSURED by me

This was in a safe deposit box for a few years, Would like to sell it to fund my other watch habits.

The pictures of the movement show that "Cartier" is etched 1 mm into the movement. Took it to a local jeweler who confirmed it's real. Not looking to scam, I'm a solid user.
The scratches visible (clearly, I'm not hiding anything) are on the crystal, NOT the face.

I chose the asking price based on Cooksey Shugart's Guide to Watches 2001, page 687. I didn't bother looking in a more recent version, but if you do, and the price is lower, shoot me a PM or email with a pic of the page and I'll negotiate. I don't think this is the solid gold case 1950's gold version, but if it is, then you're looking at a bargain since that version is about 400 more than what I'm asking.
It measures 31mm x 25 mm wide.
I will ship CONUS, US Postal, and I will of course insure it.
I will consider shipping out of the US, but we'll have to determine shipping/insurance costs first
Pictures are below, please PM with any questions.
I went pic heavy given the asking price on this
Thanks

Photo(s):
[i808.photobucket.com]

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Genuine Cartier 1970's Tank case. 18 J Jpeg Attachments URL

WatchDoc203December 13, 2013 03:24AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates