Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Omega Seamaster Titane for sale

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 12, 2013 07:34AM
OMEGA SEAMASTER TITANE GENTS WATCH

I would conservatively rate the watch as excellent. It has minor scratches on the case but nothing that could not be removed by polishing. The watch is in perfect working order and has been serviced from new by a Swiss and Swiss trained watchmaker who worked for Patek Philippe before coming to Australia. He is the only person to ever open the watch to service it.

Battery has been replaced recently and the watch was judged to be in very good condition. Pressure testing was carried out and all was well.
I can supply the service docket for any interested person.
The watch is genuine one owner and is Titanium and 18carat gold. It has twenty solid gold links in the bracelet alone so a substantial amount of gold.

It would come with the original boxes and operating manual. The boxes are showing signs of their age but would still be worth having.

I cam supply more information and photographs to any interested party.

My asking price is $1, 000.00 Australian.

Payment by PayPal. Freight to a buyer would be an extra charge

astrolec@technologist.com
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Omega Seamaster Titane for sale

astrolec3176December 12, 2013 07:34AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates