Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD - RGM300 MoP Complete & In Excellent Condition

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
November 26, 2013 12:38AM
It really pains me to do this but I have painted myself into a corner with another potential inbound and so need to sell this beautiful RGM300 with Mother of Pearl dial. I will entertain all reasonable offers, although no trades at this point, please.

The watch is easily in 96% condition; the pictures accurately reflect the condition of the watch, which is simply excellent in all respects. Note that it comes with the OEM bracelet (sized to a 7 & 3/4" wrist, with two additional full links). It also comes with the OEM black rubber dive strap, all papers / documents, a RGM watch cushion, a RGM polish clothe, a beautifully engraved wooden watch box and an outer cardboard sleeve. It is keeping excellent time and I cannot find any issues whatsoever with this beautiful timepiece.

The price ($1975.00 or best offer) includes shipping with tracking and insurance and PayPal fees in Continental North America. I generally ship only within Continental North America unless I have done business with you previously, although if you are willing to pay the off-shore shipping costs (including tracking / insurance) and can provide independently verifiable references, we can discuss.

I have many references via TZ, WatchNet, PMWF, CWC, WUS, DWC, etc., etc. Just do a search for either my board name ("jad3703") or my full name (James DeBruin). I can send you a bunch of references also, if needed. I am also more than willing to discuss a possible sale via telephone, if preferred.

The best way to get in touch with me is via e-mail: jadebruin@bell.net

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks very much for looking.

Best regards,

James

***Pictures borrowed from previous owner.***

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2013 11:24AM by jad3703.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD - RGM300 MoP Complete & In Excellent Condition Jpeg Attachments

jad3703214November 26, 2013 12:38AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates