Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

$old Oris Regulateur Der Meistertaucher [The Master Diver] complete box set

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
May 25, 2013 09:24PM
Oris Regulateur Der Meistertaucher [The Master Diver]
Condition 85/100

$1,850 (Bank wire)
$1,900 (Paypal)
Price include worldwide post via DHL or EMS (insurance will be extra)

I can be contacted via jandoko at live dot com or PM.

- This is my first PMWF sale thread however I've feedback on StyleForum, eBay (100% feedback) and SuFu.
- Considering the value of the items postage will be via DHL, FedEx or EMS (price includes postage, insurance will be extra).
- Original box and papers are included.
- Offers are entertained nonetheless please be civilised with the offers.
- Selling due to I don't really find the occasions to wear them, more of the "Bauhaus watch" type of guy.
- Price is in USD nevertheless I do accept AUD as well depending on the day's exchange rate.
- Do not hesitate to inquire for further information, happy to provide them.

Few references:
- Oris Der Meistertaucher on the job: Entertaining review
- Dive's watches forum: Additional review

This watch is the highly desirable iteration of the Der Meistertaucher and in my personal view is better than the 44mm 'brother'.

Generally Oris Regulateur Der Meistertaucher watch availability is rare, get this one for a bargain at my price. Few buff and polish will make this watch looks new. I've included the strap size in the event you want to change the bracelet into custom leather strap (this watch will look awesome on thick black leather strap with yellow or orange stitching) or the Oris rubber strap (original and hasn't been cut).

Sold as it is and I'm not responsible for any loss in transit or delivery. I'm currently working in Southeast Asia therefore the watch will be posted from there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2013 07:51AM by tjoek.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

$old Oris Regulateur Der Meistertaucher [The Master Diver] complete box set Image Attachments URL

tjoek606May 25, 2013 09:24PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates