Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FSOT: Omega Planet Ocean 42mm

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
May 16, 2013 10:55PM
Condition (TZ Scale): NM
Sale/Trade Price: $3250 USD, CONUS only
Payment Method(s): cashier's check or bank wire transfer, CONUS only
Email Address: izzman27 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Photo(s): At the bottom of listing.

FSOT: Omega Planet Ocean 42mm

Photos Accessible (please forgive the dust and fingerprints) at bottom of listing.

FSOT, I have the now discontinued Omega Planet Ocean 42mm black dial black bezel with 2500 movement, and it just arrived back from Omega Service this week. It would come with the boxes, the Omega Service Center document, and the chronometer card and pictogram card, as well as links that were taken out when it was sized to my 7ish inch wrist. Watch is in awesome TZ “Near Mint” condition with minor hairline scratches from very careful use, used about 10-12 instances, and a majority in inside environments- this watch is the very definition of the term “safe queen”. Looking to sell it for $3250 USD, CONUS only. Or if you would like to trade towards it I am looking for a straight trade if at all possible or trade down with cash to me.

Trades interested in are recently serviced and 100% guaranteed authentic (no after-market parts): Tudor Subs black or blue no-date preferred maybe even date, Tudor Black Bay Heritage, Tudor Pelagos, MKII Kingston or Milsub or LRRP or a combination, Omega Speedmaster Pro, IWC timepieces, Vintage Heuer Divers, surprise me with something of the caliber of these watches listed.

$3250 USD- shipping included, reasonable competitive offers welcome, CONUS only, pay via: cashier's check or bank wire transfer.

Trades welcome as straight trades or trade down plus funds to me, if trading watch must be in excellent working order without any issues and especially without any stripped or cross threaded crown and no previous, or current, history or signs or experiences of water damage, moisture damage or issues, or fogging inside of crystal and on dial and in the case.

PM me if you are interested with any good offers.

Thank you.

Look at photos carefully. Photos used were taken for condition documentation purposes before Omega sent the watch out to the Service Center (note: sticker was on case back before being sent to Service Center, Service Center removed it when they serviced it, so it returned without sticker on case back).

All watches sold/traded by Seller (myself) are sold/traded as is. All sales are final. Seller cannot and will not be held responsible or liable by Buyer, or by Buyer's successors, heirs and assigns, in any way, shape or form for any problems, malfunctions, damage, or inconveniences, etc. that this watch may encounter or cause, as Seller is not the manufacturer of the watch and the watch was purchased/traded by Buyer of its own will, in knowledge that the watch was pre-owned and/or used. By proceeding with the purchase/trade of the watch listed, from Seller, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FSOT: Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Jpeg Attachments

izrel1107May 16, 2013 10:55PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates