Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter (COSC) Chrono

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
March 14, 2013 09:05PM
BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter (COSC) #CM1010D-SCJ-WH; this is a chronometer with an extremely well designed bracelet and deployant. Exhibition back with highly decorated movement (Valjoux 7750, a workhorse of chrono movements.)

Originally purchased from AD in Michigan in October, 2010, I'm the second owner after the original purchaser flipped it for another watch shortly after buying it. Comes complete with COSC certificate, AD card, hang tag, one half and one full link, all boxes and protectors including the white outer sleeves.

I have cherished this watch for quite a long time; the blue hands accented against the almost pearlized dial, the highly decorated rotor and movement really set this piece apart from most BALL watches. Chrono functions work properly and resets dead center. Keeps time well within COSC standards. Some light surface scratches on the bracelet on the inside, as well as superficial swirlies and light marks in a couple of places on the outside case. You truly have to get close and personal to see them; I just did and did not know that they even existed until this last inspection.

The lume on this watch is excellent. Just want one would expect from BALL. The numbers are raised and polished, reflecting light.

I would rate this a TZ Excellent to NM for the light marks and swirlies. Truly, you have to get in bed with it to see them. Has nice wrist presence.

New this watch was MSRP'd at 2599; today it is 3199.

My price: $1695 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation. I prefer bank wire or USPS Money Orders; will accept PayPal and buyer remits 4% to cover the transaction.

No trades; will consider reasonable offers.

I may be contacted directly at elkhornss AT mac DOT com .

The watch and I are in Big Bear Lake, CA

Thanks for the interest,

Mike

Specifications:

Movement: Automatic Mechanical chronograph (ETA 7750 COSC certified)
Pulsemeter graduated for 15 pulsations
Tachymeter scale
Case Diameter: 41 mm, Case Thickness: 14.4mm
Stainless steel bracelet with a deployment buckle
Water Resistance: 5ATM/50M/165 F
Case Material: Stainless Steel Polished Case
Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire
Luminosity: Hands and Markers
Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Exhibition
5000 G's shock resistance

The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale):
Sale/Trade Price:
Payment Method(s):
Email Address:
Photo(s):

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter (COSC) Chrono Jpeg Attachments

elkhornss985March 14, 2013 09:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates