Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: BALL Engineer II Ohio GMT (COSC) with signed Strap AND Bracelet

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
March 11, 2013 10:44PM
BALL Engineer II Ohio GMT (COSC) GM1032C-S2CJ-BK.... with BALL signed strap (buckle) and bracelet.

Purchased new by me from a California AD in April, 2011. Full kit as it came from the AD, including a BALL paper bag to carry it out of the shop (your's for the asking when purchased.)

This is a stunning watch; the markers reflect light and are stunning against the black dial. The lume is impressive (as with all BALL watches.)

I took loads of photos to attest to the quality condition of this watch. Runs well within COSC standards. Bracelet has some swirlies on the middle (raised) polished links as well as minimal swirlies elsewhere.... nothing that detracts in normal wearing; the band is dirt, sweat and damage free with signs of wearing (curvature) but nothing else. The watch case is immaculant except for two minor marks on the outside of the case at the 4 o'clock position. Unseen inside, I had to take it outside into the direct sun to inspect it when I found those marks. Did not know that they existed previous to this. The solid case back is a work of art (check out the photo) with the BALL RR logo as well as the 24-time zones engraved. Nice....

I would rate this watch as TZ Near Mint to Mint based on my inspection. You won't be disappointed.

MSRP in 2011 was 2399 USD, currently 2699 USD.

My Price: $1695 with both the strap and bracelet. The strap alone with buckle is about 200 from BALL.

Payment preferred is bank wire or US Postal Money Order. I have done many transactions in the last two years with everyone happy on both sides. PP will be considered; buyer adds 4% and shipping will be exclusively USPS.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking and signature confirmation. Any requests for additional shipping (insurance, other carriers, etc) will be at the buyer's request and expense.

I can be reached at elkhornss AT mac DOT com for questions or request for additional photos.

The watch and I are in Big Bear Lake, CA.

Thanks for the interest,

Mike

Specifications:

*Swiss automatic winding COSC certified movement, caliber ETA 2893-2
*Shock resistant to 5000 Gs
*Anti-magnetic to 4800 A/m
*Polished stainless steel round case
*Screw-down crown
*Silver dial with extremely legible markers and hands, set with 15 micro gas tubes for night readability
*Center sweeping seconds, minutes and hour hands
*Center red GMT hand pointing to an outer 24 hour ring located on the dial flange
*Date aperture at '3'
*Anti-reflective, scratch-proof Sapphire crystal
*Solid caseback with all markers/engravings intact, features all 24 International Time Zones
*Integrated brushed and polished heavy steel bracelet with a hidden push-button deployant clasp
*100 meter (330 ft) water resistant rating

CASE DIMENSIONS:

Diameter - 40mm (not including lugs and crown)
Thickness - 12.5mm

The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale):
Sale/Trade Price:
Payment Method(s):
Email Address:
Photo(s):

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: BALL Engineer II Ohio GMT (COSC) with signed Strap AND Bracelet Jpeg Attachments

elkhornss1154March 11, 2013 10:44PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates