Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: BREMONT U-2 SS / COSC U2

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
January 21, 2013 04:52AM
BREMONT U-2 stainless steel (with COSC certificate and balance of BREMONT warranty, approx. 18 months left!) The coloring on this watch is the brown barrel (the knurled side of the case), with matching brown calf leather (with white stitching) strap and signed buckle.

Comes complete as shown in the photos (not including the watch pillow, I used that for photo purposes only.) Photos are so good, that lint and/or dust showed up. I can send updated photos upon request to serious buyers.

Purchased from AD (Topper) in August, 2011; I purchased it last April. All paperwork, receipts, warranty book, COSC cert., that came with the watch will go with the watch. Includes the BREMONT brown quality leather folding case, as well as an unworn BREMONT black nylon NATO band. Watch head is as flawless as I can determine. When I received the watch, the calf leather strap was starting to delaminate on the edge, so I returned it to BREMONT an they replaced it free of charge. Since then, the strap looks outstanding with no signs of the previous delimitation. I think BREMONT fixed it with their vendor so all is good.

I would rate the watch head a solid MINT on the TZ scale, and the watch band NEAR MINT due to wearing it occasionally (rotation with eight other watches), slight crease from the buckle, etc. No damage, dings, dents, scrapes on anything from what I can tell with the naked eye.

If you are familiar with BREMONT, then you know that this is an outstanding line of fine aviator and enthusiast watches. MSRP on the watch is 4950 USD and the first buyer paid 4200 USD.

My price is $2850

You can contact me direct at ELKHORNSS at MAC dot COM .

Payment by PayPal (+3%) or bank wire.

Shipping will be UPS, FedEx or USPS at request of the buyer. I will pay for two-day, tracked and signature confirmation. Any other requests or expenses borne by the buyer.Here is the description from the BREMONT website;

MOVEMENT

Modified calibre 13 1/4” BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, glucydur balance. Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 38 hour power reserve, Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.

FUNCTIONS

Hour/minute/second, date and day at 3H.

CASE

Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction with sapphire bi-directional rotating bezel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.

CASE BACK

DLC coated stainless steel decorated case back, 6 stainless steel screws.

BEZEL

Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel. Operated by crown at 4H.

DIAL

Metal dial, SuperLumiNova coated numerals and hands.

CRYSTAL

Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.

WATER RESISTANCE

Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.

RATINGS

C.O.S.C chronometer tested.

STRAP/BRACELET

Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.

CERTIFICATION

Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.

The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale):
Sale/Trade Price:
Payment Method(s):
Email Address:
Photo(s):

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: BREMONT U-2 SS / COSC U2 Jpeg Attachments

elkhornss1526January 21, 2013 04:52AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates