Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Ventura V-tec Alpha

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 30, 2012 08:33PM
With the V-tec Alpha, Ventura introduced a totally new generation of luxury digital watches. The contemporary design of Swiss architect Hannes Wettstein is enhanced by select materials: the case and the bracelet consist of Durinox hardened, scratch-resistant stainless steel, a Ventura exclusive. The crystal is made of extremely scratch-resistant sapphire.
The movement of the v-tec is the revolutionary EasySkroll system (patent pending). Instead of a complicated array of push-buttons, a single cylindric barrel allows easy scrolling through the different function modes.
The excellent readability of the liquid crystal display is achieved with newly developed fonts and a very high contrast. Two rows of digits assist the intuitive EasySkroll operation: The digits in the upper row exclusively indicate the time, and the ones in the lower row indicate the selected function mode.
I have three links, instruction manual inner & outer boxes and the water resistance test printout.
The watch will ship USPS Priority/Insured in CONUS.
I will ship worldwide at actual cost.
TZ condition 96%
Paypal OK no fees.
My PP ID is: herald1951@hotmail.com

Price: $1095.00/ OBRO

Ventura V-Tec Alpha

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Ventura V-tec Alpha Image Attachments

geartrain836December 30, 2012 08:33PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates