Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS : Hamilton with Lemania 1873

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
November 11, 2012 10:49AM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): 90%
Sale/Trade Price: 849 Euro all inclusive(shipping and PP fees)
Payment Method(s): Paypal
Email Address: dadamski@gmail.com
Photo(s):attached

Hi there,

I am selling a watch which belongs to a friend of mine.He has no registration or reputation here,so I was asked
to do this for him.Anyway - here is very beautiful Hamilton and its condition i superb.The movement is serviced and set on timegrpaher and keeps great time.The power reserve is around 46 hours.The case is without any dings or scratches,only few tiny marks appear on the surface.The crystal is clear and free of any signs of wear or damage.All the parts are original.
The movement is the main advantage of that splendid timepiece - the famous HW Lemania 1873,which you can also find in Speedy Pro.
The case has diameter of 36mm without the crown and respectively 39mm including it.
The width of the band is 18 mm.The watch is supplied with the black leather and no box or documents.
It`s located in Bulgaria(EU) and can be sent everywhere(I prefer in EU).Paypal fees are for me.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS : Hamilton with Lemania 1873 Jpeg Attachments

mitadoc2396November 11, 2012 10:49AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates