Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD: Anonimo Millemetri 10 Anni Ox-B (Drass) Automatic Diver - Giveaway Price

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
October 05, 2012 09:19PM
SOLD: Anonimo Millemetri 10 Anni Ox-B (Drass) Automatic Diver - $1100 Shipped

Here’s a practically brand new Anonimo Millemetri 10 Anni Ox-B (Drass) Automatic diver in perfect condition except for a scratch on the edge of the bezel; rating at TZ 90% because of and only because of this scratch. This is a great opportunity to get a basically brand new Anonimo for a super low giveaway price.

Watch was purchased brand new by me from Bernard Watch and worn three times.

Please note! The scratch is about 9mm long between the crystal and bezel at the 11 to 12 o’clock position, see photo with black circle highlighting area of scratch. This scratch came from the factory, as it was present on the watch when I received it thoroughly wrapped in factory plastic. The scratch goes through the Ox-B coating down to the stainless steel. This defect is not entirely noticeable and doesn’t detract too much from the watch.

Case measures 42mm without crowns, 22mm lugs, 14.5mm thick.

Cream/light yellow dial. Watch is factory rated at 1000 meters water resistance (not guaranteed by me). Sapphire crystal, Swiss Selitta SW200-1 automatic movement (ETA 2824-2 clone). Runs fine, keeps good time. Great lume.

Water resistant 22mm Opera ‘Kodiak’ black leather strap with grey contrast stitch.

Limited Edition, #9x/98. Superb quality all around except for that stupid scratch.

Watch is sold as-is and does not include any kind of warranty. Includes huge inner and outer presentation boxes, hang tag and instructions. Watch is in the U.S.

Selling for $1150 shipped, paid by Paypal, price includes fees OR $1100 shipped, paid by bank wire transfer. CONUS only.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be responded to.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for over 16 years and a top poster on PMWF [WOTY for 2011 (WIS of the Year)/WOTM (WIS of the Month) for September 2008]. Numerous references including WUS, PMWF, The Rolex Forum and Good Guys on Watchnet. Deal with confidence!

Email with questions at subdials@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking.

-Marc

Visit my watch reviews blog:

Watch Reviews by MCV

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2012 03:50PM by MCV.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD: Anonimo Millemetri 10 Anni Ox-B (Drass) Automatic Diver - Giveaway Price Jpeg Attachments

MCV947October 05, 2012 09:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates