Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD LNIB Sinn U2 - "heart breaker" sale

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
December 29, 2011 03:33AM
SOLD.

The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): MINT, LNIB
Sale/Trade Price: $2050.00
Payment Method(s): Paypal, Money Order, Wire
Email Address: (removed)
Photo(s): Attached

Purchased new this month, the strap was cut for my 7.25" (loose) wrist and the watch has been worn for a couple of weeks. It's a grail for me, hence the heart breaker sale. Only selling to help compensate for holiday (over) spending and a pending move. I'm sure I'll have another, as it is the perfect diver's watch in my eyes and checks all the right boxes for design, quality, and military influence. Comes with everything as new including inner and outer boxes, strap tool, instruction manual, warranty card stamped by the AD (3 year international warranty good through December 2014), register receipt from AD, and watch "passport" from the AD. I will call the watch LNIB, as there is not a mark on it. Tegimented case is ridiculously tough, and the crystal, case, bezel and clasp are without mark or scratch.

I'm in the Army, and when travel presented the opportunity to get one of these in Germany, I couldn't pass it up. All import duties have been paid, and this is a significant expense if you imported one yourself. Also, while you might have the hesitation that service might be an issue with a watch purchased from a German AD, keep in mind that ALL of the Ar (Argon) equipped watches have to go back to Germany for service (there are no US service centers who can work on Ar watches for Sinn). So, no matter where the AD is located, your watch is going back to the homeland for servicing. With that said, the engineering and technical specs that Sinn has put into this watch (Ar capsule, special lubricating oil, etc) all help make a very durable and reliable watch, so service will likely not be an issue. Based on timing it against the atomic clock, it is currently running at 1-2 seconds fast per day. Damned impressive.

MSRP from WatchBuys is now $2690.00 plus $35 shipping. Offered at the no-haggle (and significant loss on a like new watch) price of $2050.00 including insured, overnight shipping. Paypal plus 2%. Photos were taken today. CONUS sales only, not interested in trades. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2011 10:16PM by ApacheDriver.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD LNIB Sinn U2 - "heart breaker" sale Jpeg Attachments

Anonymous User1919December 29, 2011 03:33AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates