Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS**CUSTOM PILOT SPITFIRE** reducedRolling on the floor laughing my a.. offLaughing and sold!

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
May 05, 2014 04:05PM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): 100% NEW HAND MADE
Sale/Trade Price: 800.00 dropped to 500.00 for quick sale!
Payment Method(s): PP, CHECK, MO, WIRE, CASH...
Email Address: NECKYZIPS@GMAIL.COM
Photo(s):

i really like pilot watches, and i like old aircraft clocks, so i thought i would try this one out.
the dial is a replica of a British spitfire cockpit clock from WWII, i really liked the big seconds and the shape of the hands,
mind you the original wasn't red but i like the way it all works together. the display case back wasnt working so it was
modified with a relief of a spitfire out of anti mag steel. the pilot deployment, dial, hands, case back and crown were all made
in house. inside is an a6497
feel free to ask any questions or make offers neckyzips@gmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 03:56PM by neckyzips.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS**CUSTOM PILOT SPITFIRE** reducedRolling on the floor laughing my a.. offLaughing and sold! Jpeg Attachments

neckyzips1938May 05, 2014 04:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates