Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Tiger Concept PVD Dive Watch $265.00 obo shipped CONUS

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
October 28, 2013 05:15PM
Condition (TZ Scale): 90%
Sale/Trade Price: $265 OBO
Payment Method(s): PayPal
Email Address: solexNY@gmail.com

I assembled this watch 5 months ago, it has a nicely decorated ST-2130 movement that I regulated. The case is PVD coated and has some minor wear marks on the case back. The screw down crown and the ceramic bezel insert are perfect and the sapphire crystal is free of any scratches.

I also replaced the "setting lever jumper," with an ETA OEM part as I believe they are stronger than the Chinese version. The movement was regulated and running at +5 seconds/day

The watch comes with a 20 mm rubber dive strap and a PVD coated buckle from strap code.

The watch has not been pressure tested, I have gone swimming with it and have had no problems. The case back gasket is new and the crown has two gaskets.

The lume on the dial and the hands are consistent initially bright but does not last that long.

Build itemized cost:
$ 90.00 Case/Dial/Hands
$ 75.00 Movement
$ 40.00 Band
$ 15.00 ETA Jump Setting Lever
$ 27.00 Buckle
$ 247.00 Total

Please let me know if you have any questions.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Tiger Concept PVD Dive Watch $265.00 obo shipped CONUS Image Attachments

solex2785October 28, 2013 05:15PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates