Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

straps by Di-Modell - the famed Chronissimo and many more

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
October 28, 2013 02:10PM
Straps by Di-Modell, Germany

Authorized seller of Di-Modell and Noble House straps since 2004 and the FIRST to advertise this brand on the Sales Corner

Di-Modell Germany provides hand crafted straps and has been producing and marketing watch straps for over 30 years. They are a top tier supplier in this industry and boast a motto of “perfection is our passion”. All their straps are of superior craftsmanship and include such features as: a patented aero/anti-allergic lining, stitched keepers, nickel free gold plated buckles, reinforced spring bar holdings and loop anchor protection to keep the stitched keepers from drifting.

The patented “AERO Lining” is guaranteed sweat resistant with a porous inner lining and a humidity layer. All of their straps are water resistant, some down to 100m.

As with all the Di-Modell straps and as anyone who has purchased these straps know, the quality of these straps are unequaled.

BEST SELLERS – The Chronissimo and Rallye.

Chronissimo WaterproofThis has been one of Di-Modell’s top sellers since I introduced this strap back in 2004! This is a chrono/pilot strap I purchased originally with Sinn owners in mind, but now they are used on just about everything, even Rolex. Special lengths, 100m waterproof and loop anchor.

MSRP: US$91.95 Forum Price only $77.50 with free shipping & spring bar tool

How to order send me a Paypal directly for 77.50, cut and paste the following email address and your strap selection in the appropriate fields and submit.

fredawatchstraps@comcast.net

Black with white stitch

Chronissimo 20Short
Chronissimo 22Short
Chronissimo 18Regular
Chronissimo 20Regular
Chronissimo 22Regular
Chronissimo 24Regular

Black with Red or Brown with White

Chronissimo 20Regular
Chronissimo 22Regular

Lengths: regular 85x120, short 75x115, thickness at lugs 7.25mm

I’d like to know where you saw the ad so mention TZ, WN

Thickness (approx): 7.00mm
Lengths: Short 75x115, Regular 85x120
Buckle: 24x20, 22x20, 20x20, 18x18

Deployant Recommendation: you should use a single fold, see Axel Jost DF5 in SS or PVD or Df3 or my Freda brand.

Rallye Waterproof Racing – Sporty perforated calfskin, double tang buckle, 100mm waterproof, loop anchor. 18, 20mm and 22mm black.

MSRP US$49.95. Forum (Paypal Direct) Price $43.95

Thickness (approx): 3.70mm
Lengths: 80x115
Taper: - 2.0mm

Noblissimo MSRP = $104.65 (clearance sale price $59.95). Same as everyone’s favorite Chronissimo except with a top quality large scale alligator grain.

Available in 22 mm black

85x120,

Venezuela MSRP = $68.95 (forum paypal price $57.95). Same a top quality large scale alligator as the Noblissimo, riveted in a pilot style strap.

Available in 20, 22, 24mm black, brown and medium brown, taper to 20mm but the wide buckle gives it the appearance on a non tapered strap.

Length: 80x120
Sizes: 20x20, 22x20, 24x20

Alligator Louisiana - High quality alligator skin in classic design and colors with the patented AERO Lining and loop anchor protection. Available in 18, 19 & 20 & 22 in black, brown, honey and blue. And long sizes in 18 & 20 black & brown. Now available in contrasting stitch, too! Gold plated buckles available on request. MSRP: $225.95. Forum Price $175.95.

Thickness (approx): 4.80mm
Length: 80x115
Lug/Buckle 22x18, 20x18, 19x18, 18x16

Matching stitch;

Black: 18, 19, 22
Brown: 18, 19, 20, 22
Dark Honey: 18, 19, 20, 22
Navy Blue 18, 19, 20, 22

Contrast Stitch

Black: 18, 19, 22
Brown: 18, 19, 20, 22
Dark Honey: 18, 20, 22
Navy Blue 18, 20, 22

Return Policy – Returns allowed as long as the following conditions are met (non warranty returns):

1. straps can not be worn or tried on (it puts a bend in the strap and can’t be sold as new)
2. tags still attached and packaging intact
3. must be exactly as sold.

Please take all measurements before attempting to mount the strap.

Shipping Charges (updated January 27, 2013):

Inside the U.S. -

Order over $39.95 are free 1st class with delivery confirmation.

1st Class with delivery confirmation……..……$1.95

Need insurance?.........................................Add $1.00 per $100 coverage.

Need Signature Confirmation ………………+ $2.00

Priority Small Package (smaller mailboxes)…..$6.50

Express Mail Flat Rate………………………..$19.95(includes $100 in insurance)

Outside the U.S

Airmail, no insurance or tracking……………...$6.25 See Comments Below***

Airmail + Registered with $43.73 insurance…...$21.00 (add’l insurance $1.00 per $100)

Priority 4-6 days, no insurance or tracking…….$24.00 See Comments Below***

Global Express w $100 ins. & tracking………..$45.00

Important notes/terms of sale

The postal system around the world generally does an outstanding job; my experience has been a worldwide delivery rate over 99%. I provide (reasonable) evidence of shipment.

***If you are concerned about in transit loss, please select a secured or insured method as the terms are FOB shipping point, seller is not responsible.

Items insured must have a visible declared value equal to the amount of insurance coverage.

Please contact or paypal me at fredawatchstraps@comcast.net. Thanks for looking.

Thanks, Kenny

Note: this post supersedes any prior posts or offers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

straps by Di-Modell - the famed Chronissimo and many more Image Attachments

cheapbas2410October 28, 2013 02:10PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates