Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: or trade Casio PRW2600 $300 OBO

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
July 16, 2013 03:42PM
I got this Casio PRW2600 a few days ago, put it on a Zulu and wore it once in the office. It's a fantastic watch similar to the other ProTreks but it has a feature that puts it above all others, the LCD is a lot more legible in any lighting condition. This is actually one reason why I bought it. However I decided that it is too expensive for a daily wearer and got a cheaper Casio for that.

So I am putting this up for sale. As you can see it is like new, with box and the Japanese manual. Per my understanding this is a watch that was produced for the Japanese market. It has atomic reception that works great and it is solar. It has the usual compass, baro, temp and altitude gauges. As I said it is a brand new and only worn once on the Zulu which will be included.

I would like $300 OBO for this and I can ship priority. I have paypal and I am open to trades. I could use a PRW2500 with cash my way or maybe a GW-A1000D with cash from me if not too much. LOL Also interested in Bathys Benthic Ti in black or carbon and Maratac GPT-1.

Please excuse the dust and lint on the pics:

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: or trade Casio PRW2600 $300 OBO Jpeg Attachments

carlopmwf2199July 16, 2013 03:42PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates