Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD: Omega SMP Bond 2531.80

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
May 11, 2013 07:24PM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale):
Sale/Trade Price:
Payment Method(s):
Email Address:
Photo(s):

For sale today is my Omega 2531.80, automatic (Cal. 1120) 300m (1,000 ft.) watch, originally seen in Tomorrow Never Dies. As you can see from the pictures, the watch is in excellent condition for its age, albeit there are some issues.

Quality is Good to Very Good on TZ rating scale; given the ding at 8:00 I'd grade it at 82%, although it keeps nearly perfect time at about -1 or -2 sec/day. I've owned it for a couple years and have not had it serviced, but all functions work as they should and the watch has never let me down. The red paint has faded from the second hand, which doesn't impede its function (obviously) and IMO looks better than the red, since there's no other red element on the watch.

The crown turns and locks smoothly, and the quick-date and time set functions all work as they should. The watch features hacking seconds, which I've always found useful in setting the time. Strong lume.

I haven't had the WR tested, but I have swum (surface) with the watch with no ill effects.

The Omega Oyster bracelet is the most comfortable watch bracelet I've ever worn, bar none. This one is sized for my 7-1/4" wrist and comes with an extra link plus all the pins and collars.

Desk diving marks on the case and bracelet. One ding at the 40 minute mark on the bezel - it looks far worse in the pictures than it does in real life; I never noticed it when I was wearing the watch. There's also an imperfection in the crystal between 12 and 1:00 that I tried but failed to capture in the photographs; two watchmakers have told me that they are original imperfections in the glass and not scratches. You can't feel them at all, so I'm inclined to believe that. smile

The watch comes in a generic Accutron box (seen in the last picture), which is how I got it. No papers.

Priced to reflect the above at $995. Paypal, check/mo, or bank transfer. Insured shipping at cost, probably around $30 or $40 depending on location. I'd prefer this be a US transaction but I will entertain offers from outside the US - please contact me so we can be sure the shipping is mutually acceptable.

You can contact me via PM or email (which I check more frequently) at adamfrank64 at gmail dot com.

Thanks for looking!

Best regards,
Adam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2013 03:39AM by adamfrank64.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD: Omega SMP Bond 2531.80 Jpeg Attachments

Anonymous User3226May 11, 2013 07:24PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates