Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD PENDING FUNDS- FS: Obris Morgan GMT Automatic

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
February 19, 2013 09:06PM
Condition (TZ Scale): 93% conservative
Sale/Trade Price: $175 USD - SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Payment Method(s): U.S. Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Bank Wire Transfer only
Email Address: izzman27 [at] yahoo [dot] com

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

FS: Obris Morgan Kaufmann II GMT Automatic

More photos available, follow link: Obris Morgan Kaufmann II

Obris Morgan Kaufmann II (a conservative 93%). According to the previous owner, a fellow WUS forum member that I bought the watch from, the watch has a stainless steel case with a bead blasted titanium coated finish that was only produced as a short run. Case in excellent condition: minor/faint tool marks on sides of all of lugs near screw-lugs and a tool mark/ding on the inside edge of the lug near 7 o’clock (was like this when I purchased it- guessing from previous owners strap changes, tool marks highlighted by red circles in photos), the mineral crystal is in excellent condition from careful use, and the bezel and case have very few and sparse, faint/minor, hairline scratches that are only noticeable in right light.

For more photos follow this link: Obris Morgan Kaufmann II

Here are the watch specs:

•OM.030.A automatic GMT movement (according to Obris Morgan’s website this movement is a DG-3804B mod)
•44mm case diameter
•22mm lugs with screw-lug bars
•Unidirectional bezel
•Screw-down crown, screw-down exhibition case back
•Water resistance is supposed to be 100m
•Excellent condition mineral glass crystal, on the front and the exhibition case back
•Black leather strap

Watch comes with black pelican-style case, papers, and screwdriver

SOLD PENDING FUNDS- $175 USD shipping included, reasonable competitive offers welcome, CONUS only, pay via: U.S. Money order, cashier's check, or bank wire transfer.

PM me or Email me (izzman27 [at] yahoo [dot] com) if you are interested with any good offers.

Thank you.

Photos serve as description of watch, to highlight information covered and not covered in post, as well as to help buyer identify any possible questions before purchase. Look at photos carefully.

All watches sold/traded by Seller (myself) are sold/traded as is. All sales are final. Seller cannot and will not be held responsible or liable by Buyer, or by Buyer's successors, heirs and assigns, in any way, shape or form for any problems, malfunctions, damage, or inconveniences, etc. that this watch may encounter or cause, as Seller is not the manufacturer of the watch and the watch was purchased/traded by Buyer of its own will, in knowledge that the watch was pre-owned and/or used. By proceeding with the purchase of the watch listed, from Seller, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2013 08:58PM by izrel.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD PENDING FUNDS- FS: Obris Morgan GMT Automatic Jpeg Attachments URL

izrel7438February 19, 2013 09:06PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates