Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Helson Blackbeard First Generation Withdrawn

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
January 13, 2013 08:36PM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale):
Sale/Trade Price:
Payment Method(s):
Email Address:
Photo(s):

Up for sale is my first generation Helson Blackbeard. This is the one with the domed acrylic bezel, ETA 2824-2 movement and jolly roger in lume. I would rate this watch at 95% or better. There are no marks to speak of on the case, crystal, or bezel. The kit is complete. The watch is on the rubber isofrane style strap but it also comes with the brand new, unused, unopened mesh bracelet along with the additional and separate seat-belt buckle, also unused and unopened. The screwdriver, also unopened along with the the extra set of screw in, solid spring bars. Below are the pictures and specs. If you have any questions or require additiional pictures, please PM me here or email me at cyantg-at-yahoo-dot-com. The price is $755.00 paypaled and shipped in the CONUS only. Thank you for looking, Tony

25 Jewel Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement with a power reserve 40hrs
Width 42mm
length 50mm
height 16mm
lugs 22mm
double domed-sapphire crystal (AR inside)
domed acrylic bezel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 12:48AM by AntFarm.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Helson Blackbeard First Generation Withdrawn Jpeg Attachments

AntFarm8879January 13, 2013 08:36PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates