Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Modded Seiko SKX007 with a military theme

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
January 13, 2013 07:09AM
I got the idea for this one from an online seller that does watch modifications and sell them. I came up with my own design with a military theme, bought a used Seiko SKX007, a new Seiko 5 (SNX427) for the dial and movement, aftermarket hands, and a new OD ZULU strap. I sent everything to northeast watch works for the assembly work. The new movement from the Seiko 5 was used in the modified watch so it runs like a new watch. Rest assured there aren't very many watches like this out there.

Condition- the ZULU strap is like new. The watch head that I bought for the conversion was used and has some small dings on the sides and lugs, and there are a few scratches in the bezel insert. The marks are visible if you look closely with the naked eye but are not noticeable when wearing the watch, and after all as a military theme watch it should be expected to look like it has actually been worn and used. I would say that the watch head is TZ 85% or better.

Paypal $225 shipped to CONUS only. (email me for paypal account name)
For questions- djshov8(at)hotmail(dot)com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2013 10:00AM by BobbyMike.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Modded Seiko SKX007 with a military theme Jpeg Attachments

Bill J.8681January 13, 2013 07:09AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates