Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Archimede Deck Watch - German Swiss Mechanical Watch

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
January 03, 2013 07:34AM
Up for sale is a German Made Mechanical Wristwatch. Take a look at the exquisite craftsmanship that took to build this mechanical timepiece. The case is made in Germany while the movement, the ETA 6498 is a well proven Swiss workhorse of a movement. I purchased this watch in September 2012 and am selling it because I have only worn it a couple of times. The watch is absolutely beautiful but the diameter is a bit too big for my skinny wrists so I have to let it go. From the pictures taken you can see that it is in immaculate condition, no scratches or defects at all. The package comes with the box and warranty card stamped.

TimeZone Grading: 99%
Price: $550 + $30 Shipping.
Preferred Payment method: Paypal

Watch description is below:

Maker:Archimede lckler Germany

Movement: Swiss ETA6498 Mechanical Movement

Dial: Silverish/White with large bold Arabic numbers

Case:High polished and fine satin brushed

Crown: Push-in Archimede signed crown

Lug:20mm

Crystal:Flat sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides

Strap:Thick black calf strap

Water resistance:50m

Dimensions:42mm id diameter, 49mm lug to lug, 10.5mm thick

Power Reserve:~40 hours

The manufacturer of Archimede Watches, lckler GmbH, has more than 80 years experience in the watch industry. This know how is used in developing and producing the Archimede time pieces in Pforzheim, the center of the German watch industry.

The Archimede Deck Watch pays homage to the designs of early watches used by officers in the navy and on merchant ships. First as pocket watches from the end of the 19th century and later, from around 1910,as wristwatches.

The stainless steel case is finely brushed and polished:the large crown, signed with the Archimede 'A', makes the daily ritual of winding a pleasure. The classic matt silver dial with Arabic numerals is protected by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides. The traditional blue hands complement this purposeful, elegant design

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2013 10:50PM by drunkontea.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Archimede Deck Watch - German Swiss Mechanical Watch Jpeg Attachments

drunkontea8294January 03, 2013 07:34AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates