Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Sold Thanks - FS or FS and Partial Trade- First Gen Marathon JSAR on OEM SS Bracelet

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 07, 2012 06:34AM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): 95%
Sale/Trade Price: $595
Payment Method(s): paypal
Email Address: jsimms@eagle.ca
Photo(s): Attached

Further thinning of the heard as they say, and unexpected car repairs and Xmas coming up decided to pass on my First Generation JSAR. as it seldom sees wrist time since my Sinn U1 grail entered the scene. This JSAR version is the one that can be converted to auto. In very good condition (TZ 95%) No issues a very clean example. Crystal is flawless, no dings or major scratches just scuffing on band from normal wear, would brush up to like new. My picture taking skills are nowhere near a lot of the folks on the boards, but here you go.

By way of full disclosure there is a very, very tiny pin ..... on the bezel that I can't really see, at least with my old eyes without strong glasses. I magnified it in the attached pic just so you can see it. A minute touchup with a sharpie if it bothers you would solve the issue, but again normal viewing I don't even notice it myself, just saw it when giving it the once over. Comes with the like new Marathon rubber strap, bracelet sized for 7 1/2" wrist with a spare link and the Marathon Leatherette box. Asking $595 OBO, including all paypal fees and shipping Xpress with tracking in NA.

Would be open to partial trade of something in the $275 - $300 trade range plus $300 cash coming my way. Partial to SS with SS bracelet, divers, military style, pilots ...

Watch is in Canada so a Canadian deal would be great. Email offers to jsimms@eagle.ca

Thanks
Jamie in Cobourg, Ontario

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2012 03:24PM by Jaywatch.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sold Thanks - FS or FS and Partial Trade- First Gen Marathon JSAR on OEM SS Bracelet Jpeg Attachments

Jaywatch6352December 07, 2012 06:34AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates