Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Swiss Made Automatic Chronograph - PVD Rosegold Case only USD 500

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
November 19, 2012 09:59AM
Dear all, my watch collecting has come to the stage where a few less worn should be moving on and deserve more wrist time. Price stated is paypal fee and shipping inclusive to UK/US and most Asian Countries. I will arrange shipping to other countries of course, but the buyer may have to share some cost.

Model: AEROWATCH Chronograph “Aeroplan” (Ref: 61929 R002)

Diameter: 43mm/ Thickness: 14mm
Movement: Valjoux 7750
Case: Steel brushed-pvd rosegold 4N
Dial: Black carbon fibre, Arabic numerals with orange luminescent
Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
Caseback: Solid with engraving
Condition: 99% (only minimal signs of use, no knocks or dings on the case and the crystal is flawless, no scratch on the buckle)
Availability of box and papers: Yes
Current location of watch: Hong Kong

Remarks: Swiss Made sporty chronograph with a very special design, definitely not another “homage”. The strap is sourced from Taikonaut, genuine leather with carbon fibre pattern (to match the dial) and orange stitches (to match the numerals). I take very good care of my watches and clean them with warm water regularly. Selling because too much watches and simply not enough wrist time.

You may view more pictures under here: [s1063.photobucket.com]

Asking-price: US$500 ONLY (cheapest price I found on the web is US$1,200) Paypal fee and postage to UK/US and most Asian Countries inclusive (via Hong Kong Post EMS with Tracking).

Offers welcome, low-ballers will be politely ignored.

PM if you are interested. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Swiss Made Automatic Chronograph - PVD Rosegold Case only USD 500 Jpeg Attachments URL

Anonymous User6038November 19, 2012 09:59AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates