Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Vintage Mystery Dial Louvic watch

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
November 18, 2012 11:19PM
The below items are required in all sales/trade posts.
Condition (TZ Scale): 85%
Sale/Trade Price: $149.00
Payment Method(s): PayPal, other
Email Address: aid_tech@geltonline.com
Photo(s): below

For your attention is a mystery dial Louvic watch from late 50's - early 60's. If you know anything about collecting mystery dial watches you can easily see the resemblance to Longines here. As a matter of fact I added a few smaller images of Longines, so you can see it side by side (Of course Longines pictured here are not part of this sale). However this is not a cheap knock off. This is a very well made Swiss watch with a good 17 jewels movement and well made dial and case. The diameter is 36mm and it wears ever larger due to a flat design.

Watch was just serviced and runs smooth and strong. Great movement inside! The condition is excellent for it's age. The back of the case shows a little chrome plating wear, however it's minimal and can not be seen from the front. The case back is stainless steel. Watch comes with a brand new vintage leather strap. Considering the cost of service and new strap, the asking price is very reasonable in my opinion. Either way - talk to me! You'll be saving hundreds compare to the cost of mystery dial Longines smile

Asking: $129.00 Thanks.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Vintage Mystery Dial Louvic watch Jpeg Attachments

Anonymous User6305November 18, 2012 11:19PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates