Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Seiko Bellmatic (1967) 4006-7020

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
September 27, 2009 07:32PM
This is a very sweet Bell that was given the full Ken Setser treatment including new gaskets by another forum member SIN 142 (Dave). I bought it from him a year ago, right after it had returned from Ken. www.kensetser.com

When I got it it had a new thin brown 'gator stap which didn't really do it for me. I purchased a really good two tone rolex jubilee style band ($60). The quality of this band really sets off this watch. [www.strappedfortime.com]

Now the watch looks great and works great and... I wore it once. I really have no idea why, gold vintage watches are totally coming back into style, but every time I go for this look I end up wearing a vintage Omega I picked up in New Orleans.

So, in my very first attempt at catch a release I am going to put this very nice 1967 Gold Bell-matic up for sale.

It is in perfect working condition, it has been serviced by the best, all it needs is to be worn and used. It starts running as soon as you pick it up, and it stays running with very little effort. I tested and set everything before taking the pics' and the alarm works fantastic, really strong (I have another Bell-matic and which never fails to wake me, and this one seems even more lively). The gold plate is intact, not worn through at all on the edges. This was someone's dress watch. The face, hands and crystal are in excellent shape.

The only flaws are some scratches on the lower left lug, and the usual signs of general wear on the case. If you look very closely at the hour hand you will notice the black paint is getting thin and a bit of gold is showing through.

Price is $225 including shipping to USA and Canada.

Price includes the watch, the Hadley Roma metal bracelet and the leather band that it was sporting when it came to me.

Condition (TZ Scale): Very Good to Excellent
Sale/Trade Price: $225
Payment Method(s): Paypal is cool
Email Address: chronoevo the domain is mac.com
Photo(s):
[s595.photobucket.com]

[s595.photobucket.com]

[s595.photobucket.com]

[s595.photobucket.com]

[s595.photobucket.com]

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Seiko Bellmatic (1967) 4006-7020 Jpeg Attachments URL

Anonymous User2670September 27, 2009 07:32PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates