Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: Ticino Pilot watch and two leather straps - $USD45 - REDUCED

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
September 05, 2009 08:39AM
For Sale:

Ticino Pilot watch (model no. MS71101) with white face and seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. This is a large (47mm case diameter) watch with a mineral crystal and a manual wind movement (the movement is an Asian 6497 clone). The case-back is see-through.

The watch comes with its original presentation box, manual, and international warranty card (filled out by the dealer and valid until January 2010).

Also included are two 22mm leather straps. The black one originally came with the watch and has a signed buckle with the Ticino logo. The other strap is an aftermarket light-brown aviator-style strap, which is secured around the spring-bars by means of a press-stud.

I would rate this watch as TZ Near Mint (93-97%) - it is in great working order. I've only worn it around half a dozen times in the last eighteen months, so it has to go!

Item is in Australia - shipping is at buyer's cost (as a guideline, postage and handling within Australia will be $USD5, and postage and handling to the US will be USD$20 - please contact me for shipping estimates to other countries).

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Stacy.

Condition (TZ Scale): Near Mint (93-97%)
Sale Price: $USD45
Payment Method(s): PayPal
Email Address: sgillett@hotmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 08:27AM by MrSnrub.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: Ticino Pilot watch and two leather straps - $USD45 - REDUCED Jpeg Attachments

Anonymous User3741September 05, 2009 08:39AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates